Tuesday 12 January 2016

Question 7 evaluation "what have you learnt in the progression from it the full product".

Question 7 media, what have I learnt?


One thing I have learnt is how to be more creative. Instead of using boring fonts, I used a website called dafont to design my own fonts to fit my personal needs within the magazine. Another way I have learnt to be more creative is when creating my logo for my magazine. Using adobe illustrator I made a logo entirely by myself to match the feel of my magazine. The whole process has also made me more competent with the software that I used. I now understand the main themes a lot better and how they link together to create media and show media to different people in different ways. Media is all about effecting people in ways that suit for example entertainment is all about humouring the audience and making them happy. I think my music magazine is far better than my college magazine. I didn’t really think of colours and themes throughout my college magazine or what I was representing within my magazine, whereas with my music magazine I have tried to send messages and representations to the audience through symbolic and technical codes.

No comments:

Post a Comment